Friday, September 23, 2011

Under Pressure I Apparently Don't Become a Diamond....

I was linked to today by an awesome blogger who always makes me laugh, or at least say What.The.Fuck man.... That's right Shane, big shout out to you over at http://www.wagthedad.com/.  If you haven't checked him out yet you better, or prepare for knee cap destruction by pencils.

However, this put a lot of pressure on me to write something epic-- something hilarious wherein you the reader, would spit your beverage out all over the screen or chortle devilishly to yourself while people point and stare.

Alas,

I have choked.

Under the pressure.

And the best I could come up with is sharing my two favorite jokes of all time. But hey it's better than nothing.

Joke 1

Q: What's brown and sticky
 (no it's not poop)
A: A stick! (hahahahahahahaha you know you're laughing)


Joke 2

Two peanuts were walking down the street.
One was a salted.
 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my God that's funny)


Check back in with me on Monday, for more Conversational Mondays, and I promise to shape up a little for next week..........